Walk Score ?
1411 Walnut Street
The original home of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange.
Known for its popular restaurants and nightlife spots, Midtown Philadelphia is a fun and exciting place to live. Just steps away from some of Philadelphia’s best culinary experiences, you will revel in the hustle and bustle of Center City life!
- New hardwood floors and windows
- Marble baths
- Washer & dryer in select units
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Beautifully renovated lobby
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Bicycle storage
- Dog- and cat-friendly
- Local attractions include Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Franklin Institute, Walnut Street shopping, and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Local universities include Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, and Thomas Jefferson University
- Rittenhouse Square Park Farmer’s Market, Parc, Rouge, Dandelion, Garces Trading Company, El Vez, and Sampan offer exceptional dining within a few blocks
- Easy access to Market East SEPTA station and SEPTA bus routes, routes I-95 and 76