Walk Score ?
427 Vine Street Apartments
Old City, established by William Penn in the late 17th century, is a neighborhood that is rich with history. Former home to the nation's first capital, Old City is now a popular residential, business, and nightlife district filled with lounges, bars, galleries, and shops along with many wonderful cafes and eateries, making it an excellent area for students, young professionals, and couples looking to enjoy the neighborhood in which they reside.
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchens
- Full-size washer and dryer in each apartment
- High-efficiency, individually controlled A/C and heat
- High-speed Internet
- Secured entry and controlled building access
- Off-street parking available
- Pet friendly
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Local attractions include the National Constitution Center, National Museum of American Jewish History, Penn's Landing, Liberty Bell, and Independence Hall
- Amada, Buddakan, Fork, and The Continental offer exceptional dining within a few blocks
- Easy access to SEPTA bus routes, SEPTA rail service, and convenient driving to Penn's Landing, the Benjamin Franklin Bridge, and I-95