Walk Score ?
The recently renovated Burnly building is a gem tucked away in the middle of Center City. An intimate building featuring only one 2- or 3-bedroom apartment home per floor. Experience Center City living without the hustle and bustle of living in a high-rise building.
Known for its popular restaurants and nightlife spots, Midtown Philadelphia is a fun and exciting place to live. Just steps away from some of Philadelphia’s best culinary experiences, you will revel in the hustle and bustle of Center City life!
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- On-site laundry
- Spacious living areas
- Numerous windows provide abundant natural light
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Pet friendly
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Local attractions include Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Franklin Institute, Walnut Street shopping, and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Local universities include Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, and Thomas Jefferson University
- Rittenhouse Square Park Farmer’s Market, Parc, Rouge, Dandelion, Garces Trading Company, El Vez, and Sampan offer exceptional dining within a few blocks
- Easy access to Market East SEPTA station and SEPTA bus routes, routes I-95 and 76