Walk Score ?
Known for its popular restaurants and nightlife spots, Midtown Philadelphia is a fun and exciting place to live. Just steps away from some of Philadelphia’s best culinary experiences, you will revel in the hustle and bustle of Center City life!
- Modern kitchens
- Eat-in kitchens available
- On-site laundry
- Ceramic tiled baths
- Bay windows
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Pet friendly
- Local attractions include Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Franklin Institute, City Hall, The Convention Center, Walnut Street shopping, and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Local universities include Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, Thomas Jefferson University, Temple University and University of the Arts
- Rittenhouse Square Park Farmer’s Market, Parc, Rouge, Dandelion, Garces Trading Company, El Vez, and Sampan offer exceptional dining within a few blocks
- Easy access to Market East SEPTA station and SEPTA bus routes, routes I-95 and 76