2121 Market Street
Center City Philadelphia offers the region's best shopping, restaurants, and cultural experiences. Home to the Rittenhouse Square, Logan Square, and City Hall districts, Center City is the perfect choice for those looking to work or attend school in the city.
- Fully-equipped modern kitchens with breakfast bar
- Washer and dryer in select units and on each floor
- Hardwood floors
- High ceilings and expansive windows with natural lighting
- High-speed Internet
- High-efficiency, individually controlled A/C and heat
- Resident sky box with state-of-the-art fitness center and resident lounge
- North and south roof decks offering breathtaking city views
- PMC Lifestyle™ Program
- 24/7 front-desk attendant
- On-site Trader Joe's
- Secured entry and controlled building access
- Pet friendly
- 24-hour front desk attendant
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Package-acceptance service
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Local attractions include Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Franklin Institute, Walnut Street Shopping, and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Local universities include Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, and Thomas Jefferson University
- Rittenhouse Square Park Farmer's Market, Parc, Rouge, Dandelion, Garces Trading Company, El Vez, and Sampan offer exceptional dining within a few blocks
- Easy access to Market East SEPTA station and SEPTA bus routes, routes I-95 and 76
Walk Score ?
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.