406-408 S. 9th Street
- Modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and breakfast bar
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Fully functioning wood-burning fireplace in each unit
- Original hardwood floors in select units
- Wall-to-wall carpet in select bedrooms
- High-efficiency, individually controlled A/C and heat
- High ceilings and expansive windows with natural lighting
- New windows in select units
- High-speed Internet
- Outdoor space with select units
- PMC Lifestyle™ Program
- Controlled access entry
- Pet friendly
- On-site parking available
- 24-hr emergency maintenance
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Local attractions include Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Franklin Institute, Walnut Street shopping, and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Local universities include Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, and Thomas Jefferson University
- Rittenhouse Square Park Farmer’s Market, Parc, Rouge, Dandelion, Garces Trading Company, El Vez, and Sampan offer exceptional dining within a few blocks
- Easy access to Market East SEPTA station and SEPTA bus routes, routes I-95 and 76
Walk Score ?
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.