2100 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Center City Philadelphia offers the region's best shopping, restaurants, and cultural experiences. Home to the Rittenhouse Square, Logan Square, and City Hall districts. The perfect choice for those looking to work or attend school in the city. Schuylkill River Park and a myriad of running paths are located within blocks, allowing outdoor leisure and city life to coexist beautifully.
- Studio, 1-, and 2-bedroom apartment homes
- Bright, fully-equipped kitchens
- Old World charm with original decorative moldings and hardwood floors
- Laundry on-site
- Elevator and freight-elevator access
- High-speed Internet
- Fully-equipped fitness center with cardio and strength training equipment
- Hotel-style lobby with guest sitting area
- Controlled building access
- Pet friendly
- 24-hr desk attendant
- 24-hr emergency maintenance
- Dry-cleaning acceptance service
- Package-acceptance service
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Local attractions include Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Franklin Institute, Walnut Street Shopping, and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Local universities include Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, and Thomas Jefferson University
- Zavino, Tredici, Double Knot, Rittenhouse Square Park Farmer’s Market, Garces Trading Company, Sampan, 1862, Del Frisco's, and Barbuzzo offer exceptional dining within a few blocks
- Easy access to Market East SEPTA station and SEPTA bus routes, routes I-95 and 76
What People Are Saying
Hmm... Not sure why there aren't more positive reviews here since I had a pretty amazing experience living here! I rented a studio apartment at Embassy for the past year (also my final year in Philly... tear) and I couldn't ask for more in terms of getting an awesome city living experience at an affordable price.
Some details about my apartment:
- The rent includes all utilities (heat and water), so you only pay for internet and electricity (average bill for me was super low EVEN during the hottest summer days when I was blasting my AC 24/7). Heating is super generous and I was never cold once during our recent frigid winter.
- 24-hour doorman for security and monitors all packages/mail, so you don't need to worry about someone stealing your Amazon order!
- I had an 8th floor view.
- Pet friendly!
- Cute lobby.
- Freight elevator available for moving-in.
- Building tenants are mainly young families and graduate students so never had any issues with pesky, loud, and inconsiderate neighbors.
- Super friendly and attentive maintenance and building management folks. I mainly interacted with Coleen Ryan (property manager) and she's always been super helpful and remembers my name/previous conversations we've had. I'm not as fond of PMC, the actual rental company, and some of their policies but you have good advocates to resolve any issues through the building management.
- Trash/recycling bins on every floor and they are cleared out every morning.
- Huge laundry room with industrial size washers and dryers in the basement.
- The absolute BEST PERK about this apartment building is LOCATION! It is right smack in the middle of anything you'll need. 2 blocks away from the trolleys on Market Street, never ending supply of cabs driving down Walnut Street, yummy restaurants, bars, liquor/beer markets, and Trader Joes right at your doorstep!
- Never had issues with public parking on Walnut Street for guests.
It is with a heavy heart that I must leave my awesome studio apartment to move for a new job opportunity across the country. Make sure to check out this place if you're looking to live in the heart of the city!
Walk Score ?
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.