Independent living with dorm-style pricing allows for flexible and budget-friendly options.
- Historic building with expansive windows in every floorplan
- Dorm-style 1- to 5-bedroom apartments, some with private bedrooms
- 14-ft ceilings, large living areas with abundant natural light
- Open modern kitchens with breakfast bar
- Updated bathrooms with double vanities in select units
- Hardwood flooring available
- High-efficiency, individually controlled A/C and heat
UPDATED AND IMPROVED AMENITIES NOW AVAILABLE!
- Fitness center featuring Peloton Cycle® Studio, Life Fitness machines, treadmills & ellipticals
- Game lounge featuring billiards, shuffleboard & ping pong
- Indoor bocce & badminton courts
- Movie lounge with complimentary Netflix access
- Collaborative study areas
- Updated lobby
- Beautiful courtyard area
- Fob-controlled building access
- Secure bike storage with tool stand and bike pump
- Cat friendly
- Within the 4 block radius of Temple University's Police as first responders
- 24/7 security and package acceptance
- Courtesy patrol officers on weekends and select holidays
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Online resident portal for rent payments and maintenance requests
- Temple Financial Aid accepted
- Only 3 blocks from the SAC
- Steps from the Temple Train Station
- One stop to Market East (Center City)
- 3 blocks from Maxi's Pizza (on Temple University Campus)
- Located on the Owl Loop (courtesy shuttle)
- For more information, visit spotcrime.org
Virtual Tour - 1-Bedroom
Virtual Tour - 2-Bedroom
Virtual Tour - Gym
Walk Score ?
Most errands can be accomplished on foot.
World-class public transportation.
Biking is convenient for most trips.