2009 Spring Garden Street
Surrounded by single-family dwellings, this charming four-story building consists of only five apartment homes, each appointed with the modern conveniences you've come to expect, as well as many unique architectural features that are original to the building.
The Art Museum District, or the Parkway Museums District, is home to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Barnes Foundation, Schuylkill River’s Boathouse Row, and the famed Eastern State Penitentiary. Filled with museums and cultural experiences, the Art Museum District offers activities and points of interest for everyone.
- In-unit washer & dryer
- Hardwood flooring available
- Bi-level units available
- Patio units available
- Pet friendly
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Local attractions include the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Franklin Institute, the Rodin Museum, the Barnes Foundation, Fairmount Park, Eastern State Penitentiary, and Kelly Drive's scenic biking and running paths
- Figs, The Bishop's Collar, Bridgid's, The London Grill, Zorba's, and Jack's Firehouse provide a diverse dining experience
- Easy access to SEPTA's Broad Street line, the Girard Avenue trolley line, Kelly Drive, and I-76
Walk Score ?
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.