409-415 South 11th Street
Antique Row is a quaint section of Philadelphia's Center City East Neighborhood, regarded as the city's most walkable neighborhood, with top ranking for both public transportation and bicycle transport, as well. An ideal destination for strolling and browsing for antiques, vintage items, apparel, books, crafts, furniture, and more.
- 9” foot plus ceilings
- Some units with fireplaces and outdoor space
- Central A/C
- Spiral staircase and bi-level apartments available
- Hardwood floors
- PMC Lifestyle Program
- Resident roof deck
- Pet friendly
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Walking distance to Friends of Seger Park Playground, Washington Square Park, and Starr Garden Park.
- Close to some of the city's best hospitals, Philadelphia’s famed South Street, and, of course, many quaint antique shops.
- Farm and Fisherman, Vetri, El Vez, Tria, and Supper offer exceptional culinary options.
- Local universities include Temple University and University of the Arts.
Walk Score ?
Daily errands do not require a car.
World-class public transportation.
Daily errands can be accomplished on a bike.