Walk Score ?
This newly renovated historic building features bright, spacious apartments, huge windows, plentiful closet space, newly remodeled kitchens, and incredible views of the city.
Known for its popular restaurants and nightlife spots, Midtown Philadelphia is a fun and exciting place to live. Just steps away from some of Philadelphia’s best culinary experiences, you will revel in the hustle and bustle of Center City life!
- Modern, fully equipped kitchens
- Electronic entry system
- On-site laundry
- Hardwood flooring
- Bay windows
- Hot water included in rent
- Pet friendly
- Emergency maintenance
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Local attractions include Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Franklin Institute, Walnut Street shopping, and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Local universities include Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, Thomas Jefferson University, Temple University and University of the Arts
- Rittenhouse Square Park Farmer’s Market, Parc, Rouge, Dandelion, Garces Trading Company, El Vez, and Sampan offer exceptional dining within a few blocks
- Easy access to Market East SEPTA station and SEPTA bus routes, routes I-95 and 76