Walk Score ?
1220 Sansom Street
1220 Sansom is an intimate building featuring just two apartment homes per floor. Offers easy access to unique dining, shopping, and entertainment venues.
Known for its popular restaurants and nightlife spots, Midtown Philadelphia is a fun and exciting place to live. Just steps away from some of Philadelphia’s best culinary experiences, you will revel in the hustle and bustle of Center City life!
- Numerous windows provide abundant natural light
- On-site laundry
- Dining nooks
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Pet friendly
- Local attractions include Rittenhouse Square, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Franklin Institute, Walnut Street shopping, and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Local universities include Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, and Thomas Jefferson University
- Rittenhouse Square Park Farmer’s Market, Parc, Rouge, Dandelion, Garces Trading Company, El Vez, and Sampan offer exceptional dining within a few blocks
- Easy access to Market East SEPTA station and SEPTA bus routes, routes I-95 and 76